- ExxonMobil Pipeline Company
- Aera Energy LLC
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- PSN (Production Services Network)
- Arvin-Edison Water Storage District
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Disney Worldwide
- Southern California Gas Company
- Boeing Company
- AEG Worldwide
24 Hour Emergency Response Service
KTI is here to serve your electrical needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We guarantee full-time emergency response in:
- Troubleshooting of Electrical Systems
- Switchgear Repairs
- Circuit Breaker Repairs
- Bus-bar By-Passes from 100 Amps to 40,000 Amps
The purpose of testing and preventive maintenance inspection is to help determine if electrical equipment is suitable for continued operation. Through such tests and inspections, defective equipment can be isolated and repaired or scheduled for future repairs without costly and unexpected interruptions of normal power.
Troubleshooting helps verify the integrity of different electrical equipment on energized & non-energized equipment. It also helps identify defective equipment and isolate the unit for repair and service.
- Copper/Aluminum Bus Ducts
KTI offers a wide array of electrical engineering services. With a 100+ years of combined experience, KTI is the leading provider for your electrical needs.
At our KTI workshop, we fabricate customized switchgear (low and medium voltage), switchboards, MCC, Control & Relay Panels, Copper and Aluminum Bus bars.
Qualifications- Los Angeles Building & Safety
- NFPA Member
- Fully Qualified Engineers &
- 25+ Years in Business with
over 100+ Years Combined